Trend Limited Warranty Back To Top
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
- In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
- All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- A warranty claim shall be limited to repair or replacement as stated in Trend’s Limited Warranty and in no event shall Trend be liable for any other direct, indirect or consequential damages, costs or expenses. INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED UNDER ALL WARRANTIES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- Trend warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- Trend warranties shall not be deemed to have failed their essential purpose while Trend is willing to repair or replace defective products.
- Trend assumes no liability for defects or damage caused by abuse or misuse of any product or unauthorized service of any product. The product must have been used for its recommended purpose and not modified. Normal wear and tear are not covered under Trend warranties.
- Any action for breach of warranty must be commenced within one year after the accrual of the cause of action.
Technical Support Back To Top
Call our technical support team if you need technical support or advice in using or purchasing our products. Our technical support team are the most experienced in the industry. Their combined expertise is second to none and is trusted by users ranging from home craftsmen to major multi-national companies. They are always at hand to provide help on the correct selection of applications of our tooling and other products. Their backgrounds include wood machining, joinery, building, engineering, patten/model making and CNC programming. This enables them to provide both practical and well-informed advice on routing problems. For customers who require custom made tooling, we offer a design and manufacturing facility using the latest CAD/CAM techniques, with a cost effective solution and a fast turnaround. Email email@example.com
On-line Support Back To Top
Our UK based On-line Technical Support service will allow you to chat directly to our support team for all your technical and support queries. Please CLICK HERE to commence your conversation. If a member of our support team is not available, please continue with your question and submit via email. UK hours, week days only.
Have you tried our knowledge base?
Please visit our new online knowledge database. We plan to make this the most comprehensive online site for guidance and assistance in the routing industry, whether you are novice in routing or more experienced user. For more specific queries contact our Technical Support team who are always ready to assist. Contact details as above.
Do you need instruction manuals?
Please visit our Downloads library. All instructions and manuals are readily available to download from this section and includes other information such as instructions, manuals, press releases, product reviews, articles, catalogue pages, heath & safety sheets, and many more useful documents.
Where is my local dealer?
Our web site has a comprehensive facility to locate your nearest dealer in the USA. Please click here to go to the dealer page. If you have any difficulty using this facility, please contact us.
Returns Policy Back To Top
If you have purchased your product from a Trend dealer, please contact them with your request. If you have purchased your product from our online ordering facility, please contact our customer services department.
For customers wishing to return a product due to incorrectly purchased item, warranty claim or complaint, contact must be made directly with our customer services department giving full details of the nature of the problem. Our customer services department will issue you with a unique reference number to be used on all correspondence relating to that particular return. The customer must use this reference number and supply the original despatch note number when returning the goods. Any product returned before authorisation (ie without the reference number) may not be accepted.
The complaint will be investigated to ensure validity of return and if accepted will be corrected or replaced accordingly. If the return is found to be as a result of customer abuse, the item in question will be returned to the customer. Please refer to warranty section above.
All returns are subject to a 10% handling fee that will be deducted from the refund. Carriage costs will be the responsibility of the sender.
Resharpening Tooling Back To Top
Diamond Sharpening Stones are a very effective way to hone and maintain the condition of your tooling, both tungsten carbide and HSS. It is also recommended that you clean the tool after each application. You should always use Lappiing Fluid with your stone as this acts as a lubricant for your tool as well as a preventative measure against damage to your stone. All faces of the tool should be honed an equal number of times. Please ensure that both tooling and sharpeneing stone are thoroughly dried before storing away.
Occasionally it may be necessary to have your tool professionally sharpened as the edges wil be beyond effective repair by further honing. This service is offered to our customers directly or through one of our dealers.
Trend Routing Technology Inc
7351 West Friendly Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27410
Main line (336) 292-5051
Fax line (336) 292-5061
Telephone number 00 44 1923 2249911
Fax number 00 44 1923 236879