10/99X1/2TC - Mitre lock jointer
Machining of this joint is carried out by routing one piece with the inside face on the table.
- The matching corner inside face is machined upright against the fence.
- Make sure that the cutter is centred on the workpiece. The cutter can also be used for a glue joint, for joining lengths together.
- Ideal for speaker cabinets and drawer construction.
- Please note.
- These tools cannot be re-sharpened.
- Inverted use only.
- Use on MDF and natural timbers.
no spare products