BS/JIG - Belfast sink jig
For routing Belfast /Butler sinks.
- Made from 12mm hardwearing CNC machined Compact Grade High Pressure Laminate.
- Will also allow drip channel groove to be routed on the underside of the worktop.
- Corner radius of 25mm. Maximum distance 630mm or 1030mm when overlapping slots.
- For sinks 1050mm wide and 440mm to 515mm deep.
- Twin pin location for stable and accurate lining up of jig. Preset holes for 340mm, 360mm, 380mm, 400mm, 420mm, 440mm, 480mm and 500mm width, a packing piece required for sizes in between.
- Jig requires:
- A portable plunge router with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts.
- A template guide bush with 30mm outside diameter for main recess and 16mm outside diameter for water drip groove.
- A TCT router cutter with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) diameter and 50mm (2 inch) cut length for main recess and a radius cytter R2.5mm for the water drip groove.
- Two 100mm (4 inch) throat clamps.
- Supplied with clear & comprehensive instructions for use.
- 625 mm
- 590 mm
- 12 mm
no spare products