CSB/165/3PK/C - 165mm diameter Craft saw blade triple pack
Multi-pack of same diameter sawblades.
- Thin kerf sawblades for cordless saws. Designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plasterboard, stone fibre board, particle board, veneer, plywood, MDF and hardboard.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- Not for use with Bosch GSK 24.
- 6 1/2 inches
- 165 mm
- 20 mm
- 1.5 mm
- Plate thick
- 1.0 mm
- No. of Teeth
- 24 & 40
- Tooth form
- 15 degrees
- Quick Selector No.
- Colour Code
- Red & Orange
- Combination & Trimming/Crosscut
- Cut Finish
- Medium & Medium/fine
- Max rpm
Dewalt DC390, DWE007, DCS391, DC391N
no spare products
Trend Craft Sawblades - Product Overview
Our range of CraftPro sawblades, including crosscutting, plunge saw, non-stick coated and nail cutting blades.