CSB/19040 - The Craft Pro 190mm diameter 30mm bore 40 tooth general purpose saw blade for hand held circular saws.
A range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped Circular Sawblades designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plywood, soft fibre, plasterboard stone, fibre board, cement bonded board and particle board.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness. Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- Microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tipped to allow cutting of abrasive materials.
- 7 1/2 inches
- 190 mm
- 30 mm
- 2.6 mm
- Plate thick
- 1.7 mm
- No. of Teeth
- Tooth form
- 15 degrees
- Quick Selector No.
- Colour Code
- Cut Finish
- Max rpm
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Craft Pro 30mm to 20mm reducing bush - for saw blades
Craft Pro 30mm to 16mm reducing bush - for saw blades
Trend Craft Pro Saw Blade - CSB/19040
Tungsten Carbide Tipped Circular Sawblade designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plywood, soft fibre, plasterboard stone, fibre board, cement bonded board and particle board.