CSB/CC21648 - Trend Craft Pro 216mm diameter 30mm bore 48 tooth medium/fine cut saw blade for mitre saws
A range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped Circular Sawblades designed for a professional finish in hard wood, exotic rip, plywood rip, crosscut, softwood rip and chipboard laminated one-sided.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- 8 1/2 inches
- 216 mm
- 30 mm
- 2.6 mm
- Plate thick
- 1.7 mm
- No. of Teeth
- Tooth form
- Neg 5 degrees
- Quick Selector No.
- Colour Code
- White Orange
- Mitre Saw Crosscutting
- Cut Finish
- Max rpm
no spare products
Trend Craft Pro Saw Blade - CSB/CC21648
Tungsten Carbide Tipped Circular Sawblade designed for a professional finish in hard wood, exotic rip, plywood rip, crosscut, softwood rip and chipboard laminated one-sided.