CSB/PT16548 - Trend CraftPro 165mm diameter 20mm bore 48 tooth fine finish cut saw blade for plunge saws
A range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped Circular Sawblades designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plywood, soft fibre, plasterboard stone, fibre board, cement bonded board and particle board.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness. Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- Microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tipped to allow cutting of abrasive materials.
- Suitable for DeWalt DWS520, Makita SP6000, Bosch GKT 55 GC, Triton TTS1400, Draper PS1200D, Titan TTB673CSW, Parkside PTSS 1200 B1, Macallister LT63006S, Macallister MSPS1200
- 6 1/2 inches
- 165 mm
- 20 mm
- 2.2 mm
- Plate thick
- 1.6 mm
- No. of Teeth
- Tooth form
- 4 degrees
- Quick Selector No.
- Colour Code
- Panel Trimming
- Cut Finish
- Super fine
- Max rpm
DeWalt DWS520, Makita SP6000, Bosch GKT 55 GC, Triton TTS1400, Draper PS1200D, Titan TTB673CSW, Parkside PTSS 1200 B1, Macallister LT63006S, Macallister MSPS1200
no spare products
Trend Craft Sawblades - Product Overview
Our range of CraftPro sawblades, including crosscutting, plunge saw, non-stick coated and nail cutting blades.