The Trend Pro Pocket Hole Jig is the ultimate time saving solution for a huge range of woodworking applications.
The Pro Pocket Hole Jig is perfect for fast and accurate joining of timber and sheet materials, make joints in seconds and achieve results in minutes.
The Trend Pro Pocket Hole joint is not limited to smaller or lighter work. With its fast and easy drilling height adjustment and maximum 38mm material thickness capacity, the Trend Pro Pocket Hole Jig can be put to good use in heavier joinery applications.
Furniture and joinery have long benefitted from pocket hole fixings such as fixing the bullnose end of riser to the newel post on the bottom of a staircase of strengthening webs in chairs and tables but the traditional, long-winded method is faster, easier and more accurate using the Pocket Hole Jig.
Other applications include:
1.Euro Style Cabinets (Also known as Cabinet Carcases)
Fast, strong cabinets are a cinch to make with Pocket Hole Joinery.
Using multiple fixings on wider panels achieves maximum strength, and with the cross members for bracing, drawer and door rails made with equal speed and efficiency, all the fixing positions can be easily made in areas where they will be covered or unseen to leave clean, internal surfaces.
2.Face Frames/Picture Frames
Face frames are the perfect accompaniment to cabinet carcase projects to cover the raw edges of the cabinets.
They are easily made using simple, square edge joinery which is a core strength of any pocket hole work, eliminating complex measuring so the novice can attain high quality, professional work with timbers of your choice at a fraction of the cost.
Mitred corners are pocket screwed in the same way; ideal for picture frames, mirrors or for a higher quality look to face frames for carcase work.
While furniture can be complex and time-consuming, making the same stylish looking work can be done without the need for extensive woodworking skills, knowledge or tools.
Examples include table leg assemblies which can be quickly made up using leg frames and aprons and with the Trend Pro Pocket Hole Jig, it is simple to experiment with different screw lengths and stock sizes so components can be easily varied for an elegant solution or a chunky contemporary look.
4.Angles, Bevels and Curves
Angled, curved and bevelled corners are all joints that the Trend Pocket Hole Pro can make with ease, and all constructed in the same, simple way.
Simply making the bevel on one edge, the pocket hole is made on the mating square edge screwing through from the face that will not be seen.
Great for coopered effects, multi-facetted work such as hexagonal or octagonal forms or to achieve a flat angled corner as a transition point.
The Trend Pro Pocket Hole Jig Specifications:
- High quality all metal construction for assured, accurate results every time.
- Fast and easy height adjustment allows material from 12.7mm to 38mm to be jointed.
- Solid hardened bushes for durability and high performance, with fixed spacing of 30mm centres ideal for 50mm wide stock.
- Ideal for use on hard and softwoods, MDF, plywood, chipboard and blockboard.
- Dual purpose workpiece support and end stop for fast, repeatable positioning.
- Huge variety of joints and fixing applications can be quickly and easily created.
- Fast setup for any drilling position using the drill bit depth setting turret.
- Ultra-efficient dust management using the built-in dust extraction spout.
- Square drive self-tapping screws for use with the supplied No.2 square drive bit ensuring maximum driving power and came out resistance.