- Two flute solid carbide insert for increased strength, offering cleaner cutting edges and fast clearance of waste.
- 3mm diameter X 9.5mm cutting depth with bottom cut feature for increased diversity including light morticing.
- Perfect for intricate and light cuts, slotting, grooving, letting in stringing and banding, inlaying and more.
- High quality carbide, ideal for hard and softwoods and abrasive materials such as laminates, ply, MDF and chipboard.
- 1/4in shank for easy control in smaller routers with 'K'mark shank to ensure safe working practices.