- Ease of setting-up and accurate depth of cut.
- Ideal for rebating straight and shaped work pieces.
- Ideal with delicate applications such as musical instrument production, when a small rebate is required for insertion of purfling.
- When using bearing Ref. B95A, make two passes when a full depth of cut is required by using a larger bearing first.
- 1/4" shank 24mm diameter 12.7mm cut depth twin flute TCT bearing guided rebating cutter.
- Makes fast repeatable rebates on straight and curved edges.
- Supplied with 22mm, 19mm and 16mm bearings for 3 different rebating width options.
- Makes 4mm, 2.5mm and 1mm rebates for finer detailing, box making and shadow line detailing.