- Specialist blade with -6 degree hook, 2mm kerf with 1.8mm plate thickness for clean, safe cutting of plastics and alloys with plunge saws.
- TCP (Triple Chip Profile) tungsten carbide tips ensure the cleanest of cuts for professional finishes.
- Compatible with DeWalt DWS520K, Makita SP6000, Triton TTS1400 and other 165mm diameter plunge saws.
- Premium quality Microgranular Tungsten Carbide tips are silver brazed and precision ground for high end performance and edge retention across the board.
- The Trend blade utilises a high grade alloy steel plate, hardened and tempered to maintain flat and true performance for assured accuracy and longevity.