- Specialist blade with -6 degree hook, 2.8 kerf with 1.9mm plate thickness for clean, safe cutting of plastics and alloys with mitre saws.
- TCP (Triple Chip Profile) tungsten carbide tips ensure the cleanest of cuts for professional finishes.
- For mitre saw use, ideal for cutting aluminium and UPVC window components. Supplied with 20mm bushing washer for increased range of compatible saws including DeWalt DWS774, Hitachi C8FSE and Bosch GCM 800.
- Premium quality Microgranular Tungsten Carbide tips are silver brazed and precision ground for high end performance and edge retention across the board.
- The Trend blade utilises a high grade alloy steel plate, hardened and tempered to maintain flat and true performance for assured accuracy and longevity.