- For perfect mitre cuts of mouldings, beadings and weatherseals.
- Can be used to cut mouldings at 90 degrees up to 7.5mm thick.
- For battens at 45 degrees the maximum thickness is 7.5mm and 35mm wide.
- Left and right hand use.
- With stop faces at 45 degree. Suited to mitre cuts in tiling sealing strips, wooden battens and decorative trim strips.
- Engraved angle lines on both left and right alloy wings at 45 deg, 60 deg, 75 deg, 90 deg, 75 deg, 60 deg and 45 deg.
- For use with wood, PVC, synthetic and leather.
- Ideal for use with delicate dolls house mouldings.