- Universal T-shank.
- Manufactured to the highest standards from high alloyed Chrome-Vanadium Steel (CV), perfect for use on softer materials.
- Down-cut, cross-ground tapered back. the wood grain is cut by the slanted angle of the tooth and the ground edges ensure non contact with the saw kerf giving a very clean cut.
- Clean down-cutting of hardwood, plywood, laminated particle board, kitchen worktops and plastics.
- 100mm overall length x 2.5mm pitch (10 tpi).
- Material thickness 4mm to 30mm.