Variable Speed Workshop Plunge Router
Heavy Duty Trade Router Designed for by Tradesmen in the Workshop or On-Site. The Essential Router for Worktop Fitting, Lock and Stair Jigs and General Workshop use.
2000 Watt Motor for
heavy duty work
Electronic variable speed control with soft start for a better finish
Improves accuracy with micro adjustments for straight edge work
80mm plunge depth, ideal for worktop fitting and lock body mortising
Register your product for an extended warranty (UK & Eire Only)
Powerful 2000W Soft Start Motor for heavy duty applications with controllable startup.
80mm plunge depth, ideal for worktop fitting and lock body mortising.
Full wave electronics keep the power supply constant under load for optimum performance at all levels.
Standard clip-in dust extraction port to keep the work area clear of dust.
Plunge Lever easily accessible plunge for maximum control.
Speed control dial for maximum control on different materials and cutter diameters.
Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work.
Adjustable inner plate supplied with a 30mm guide bush for improved accuracy in jig and template work.
Supplied with a storage case.
- Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material.
- Soft start eliminates sudden movement of machine on start up.
- Two column precision base with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
- Spindle lock and hex collet nut results in easy cutter changes with the 22mm spanner supplied.
- Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work.
- Precision machined one-piece multi-slit collet for fail-safe grip of cutter shank.
- 3-position revolving depth stop for fast adjustable settings.
- Adjustable inner plate for guide bush accuracy.
- Large base aperture for large cutters with quick release dust spout.
- Three year extended warranty with online registration (UK and Eire only).
Click here for more information on the Trend Router Range