PH/JIG/BK - TREND 3 in 1 POCKET HOLE JIG
For fast and accurate joining of timber and plywood giving strong instant joints.
- Hardened drilling sleeves for accurate, consistent pockets
- Works with timber thicknesses from 12.7mm to 38mm
- Multi-function design for twin hole or single hole pockets
- Perfect for wide or for narrow stock components
- Portable and adaptable for multiple jointing styles and applications
- Reversible depth gauges, ideal for new projects and repair work
- Build cabinets, furniture, and small joinery projects with ease
- Tool free, fast and easy set up
- Built in drill depth gauge
- Supplied with drill, driver bit and a selection of screws
- Ideal for jointing in hard and softwoods and sheet materials
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Pocket hole drill collar.
A short shank 9.5mm diameter stepped High Speed Steel drill for use with Pocket Hole Jigs.
Trend Snappy Robertson No2 Driver Bit - 150mm long
Replacement hex key.