PH/JIG/C - Trend Twin Pocket Hole Jig
Adaptable and portable Go Anywhere Pocket Hole Jig for new projects, strengthening and repair work in materials from 12.7mm up to 38mm thick
- 1.Twin Pockets can be used for drilling two holes for increased strength or single holes for narrower components
- 2.Full Length Hardened Drill Guides for precision pockets and long life span
- 3.Wide Material Dimensions Range covers stock from 12.7mm to 38mm
- 4.Unlimited Material Width can be easily relocated across any material width for infinite pocket hole positioning
- 5.Multi-Function ideal for making repairs to existing work, constructing smaller projects and heavy duty builds
- 6.Adaptable for multiple jointing styles and applications
- 7.Compact and Portable fits easily into a pocket or tool pouch, always readily to hand
- 8.Fast Setup easy adjustments for different component sizes
- 9.Quick Set Drill and Timber Setting sliding Set Up Gauge sets the correct drilling depth and jig position for different material thicknesses
- 10.Trend Snappy Chuck Compatible supplied with high quality HSS stepped drill and No2 square Drive bit with quick change hex shanks
- 11.Ready To Go supplied complete with HSS Stepped drill, 150mm Square Drive driver bit and selection of screws
- 12.Magnetic Clamp plate aids location of the jig when clamping
- 13.Multi Material compatibility Ideal for jointing in hard and softwoods and sheet materials
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Pocket hole drill collar.
A short shank 9.5mm diameter stepped High Speed Steel drill for use with Pocket Hole Jigs.
Trend Snappy Robertson No2 Driver Bit - 150mm long
Replacement hex key.