T7EK - 2100W 1/2" Variable Speed Router 240V - UK sale only
Trade Rated Router for Multiple Routing Applications
- Powerful 2100 watt motor for assured, consistent performance
- Soft start motor to minimise start up movement
- Trade rated, ideal for worktop fitting
- Supplied with 1/2" collet and 1/4" reducing sleeve
- Built in fine height adjustment
- For UK sale only
- Not suited for router table use
- Micro-adjustable fence for additional end user benefits
- Trammel adapter supplied for circle and curve cutting
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Trend Router Cutter Bearing - for 1/4in shank mounting
Reduction sleeve is used to reduce the collet size to take cutters with smaller shanks. Should only be used as a stop-gap, as the the correct size collet is recommended. Should not be used for extensive periods or heavy work.
Collar Packs are used for cutters with shank mounted bearings.