C030EX1/2TC - Trend CraftPro 1/2in Shank Two Flute Straight Router Cutter Bit 19.1mm dia x 37mm cut depth
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising.
- Use on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard.
- Cutter has a bottom cut feature.
- 1/2" shank 19.1mm diameter 37mm cut depth twin flute TCT cutter.
- 3/4" imperial diameter for matched fit to sheet materials and ironmongery.
- General purpose cutter for mortices, template work with guide bushes, slots, grooves, rebating.
- 1/2’’ shank for heavy duty applications and additional support when under load making deeper cuts in harder materials.
- Long cut length for deeper morticing and edge trimming applications.
- Wide diameter for wider rebate backset.
- Bottom cut feature for plunge and trenching work.
- PTFE coated bodies reduces friction and heat build-up for longer lifespan.
- 2mm thick Premium Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tips for an excellent finish in all materials.
- ‘K’ marked shank ensures correct insertion depth for safe routing.
- Additional shank markings to indicate maximum safe speed and cutter reference.
- Extra-long shank for use in router tables
- 3/4 inch
- 19.1 mm
- 37 mm
- 79 mm
- Shank Diameter
- 1/2 inch
no spare products