C166BX1/2TC - Trend CraftPro 1/2in Bearing Guided Profiler 25mm dia x 25mm cut depth
Shank mounted bearing profilers are ideal for template guidance.
- Use for rebating and trimming edges only.
- Extra care must be taken to avoid cutter breakage.
- 1/2" shank 25mm diameter 25mm cut depth twin flute TCT cutter.
- Shank mounted bearing for use with top mounted templates when hand held routing.
- Bearing guide follows internal and external curves for accurate replication of components.
- 1/2" shank for heavier stock removal.
- PTFE coated bodies reduces friction and heat build-up for longer lifespan.
- 2mm thick Premium Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tips for an excellent finish in all materials.
- K’ marked shank ensures correct insertion depth for safe routing.
- Additional shank markings to indicate maximum safe speed and cutter reference.
- Extra-long shank for use in router tables.
no spare products