SNAP/ASA/2 - Trend Snappy Angle Screwdriver Attachment mark 2
90 degree angled screwdriver attachment allows access to tight corners.
- Quick change chuck ensure tool is held securely.
- Use with bit holders, direct drive or insert screwdriver bits, hex drills and drill/countersinks.
- Two position handle for maximum control.
- Heat treated steel precision gears for maximum torque.
- Die cast head with ball bearing guides for stability. Use in cordless and corded drills.
- Can be used with impact screwdrivers with following specification - maximum 12v, maximum torque 60Nm, rotation 0-2000 rpm and 0-2500 impacts per min.
- Maximum 60 Nm torque (612 kgf cm).
- Do not use with nut drivers.
no spare products