Battery powered respirator for use with all woodworking applications. Australia/New Zealand version available through authorised distributors only.
- Assigned Protection Factor APF20, offering greater protection over APF10.
- Respiratory protection to AS/NZS 1716:2003 (PAPR-P2).
- Eye protection to AS/NZS 1337:1992 high impact resistance OVC.
- Suitable for use when machining MDF.
- Click Here to download our respiratory protection selection guide
- Combination face-seal and hood to improve protection.
- Motor positioned away from the sensitive area of the forehead to reduce noise and irritation.
- Attachment points for optional ear defenders.
- Strategic component distribution ensure optimum centre of gravity is achieved for balance and comfort.
- Twin filters with efficiency of 98%.
- Audible low battery warning.
- Removable 8 hour Ni-MH battery.
- For ANZ socket only.
- Please note this product to be used in Australia and New Zealand only.
- Contact authorised distributor in your country for availability.