C153X1/2TC - Two flute cutter 12.7mm diameter
Trend Craft Pro 1/2in shank worktop joint cutter - 12.7mm diameter Two Flute Carbide tips.
- 12.7mm diameter X 50mm cutting depth; the essential cutter for routing post formed joints with worktop jigs in tops up to 40mm thick.
- Cut crisp and clean precision fit joints every time; especially suited for use on abrasive chipboard core laminate faced worktops.
- Bottom cut feature for plunge work including stopped grooving and morticing applications.
- PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
- 1/2in shank for use in bigger routers and heavier applications with 'K'mark shank to ensure safe working practices.
no spare products
Straight Router Cutters Video
Our video guide to using straight router cutters which highlights the different types, grades and applications.