C153X1/2TC - Two flute cutter 12.7mm diameter
Trend Craft Pro 1/2in shank worktop joint cutter - 12.7mm diameter Two Flute Carbide tips.
- 12.7mm diameter X 50mm cutting depth; the essential cutter for routing post formed joints with worktop jigs in tops up to 40mm thick.
- Cut crisp and clean precision fit joints every time; especially suited for use on abrasive chipboard core laminate faced worktops.
- Bottom cut feature for plunge work including stopped grooving and morticing applications.
- PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
- 1/2in shank for use in bigger routers and heavier applications with 'K'mark shank to ensure safe working practices.
- 12.7 mm
- 1/2 inches
- 2 inches
- 50 mm
- 93.5 mm
- Shank Diameter
- 1/2 inch
no spare products
Straight Router Cutters Video
Our video guide to using straight router cutters which highlights the different types, grades and applications.