DAF/8 - Trend Digital Angle Finder - for measuring checking, marking and transfering bevels, mitres and slopes - UK sale only
Digital angle finder 8 inch (200mm) with level vial.
- Large clear LCD display with digital readout to allow easy reading of angles.
- Calculates angles from 0-220 degrees. Up to 360 degrees when locking knob removed. Resolution of 0.05 degree.
- Large aluminium stock for stability and accuracy.
- Robust but lightweight aluminium construction butt.
- Dual metric/imperial scale folding metal blade 50mm wide with locking function.
- Use on internal and external angles to quickly measure an angle saving time and money.
- Use to check saw blade angle to bed.
- Easy operation with three buttons on/off, hold and zero/ABS.
- Readout always reads correctly when used in ABS mode.
- Spirit level vial
- Hold function.
- 90 degree angle check on end of blade.
- Auto-shut off in 5 minutes.
- Locking knob to lock blade at angle.
- Spare battery available ref. BAT/CR2032/3V.
- For UK sale only.
- Measuring range
- 000.0 deg to 220.0 deg (can reach 360.0 deg when locking knob removed)
- 0.05 deg/3 minutes
- 0.15 deg
- 270 x 54 x 37 mm
- 351 g
- End of life
- See below for Environmental Policy link
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Lithium 3 volt battery for DAR/200 and DAR/500.