DAR/200 - Trend Digital Angle Rule - 360 degree angle range for measuring and marking bevels, mitres and slopes - UK sale only
Digital angle rule with two 200mm stainless steel rules that can be used to calculate angles quickly and accurately and is ideal for woodworking, construction and machining.
- Digital display for angles.
- Stainless steel rule with metric/imperial scale, rule length 200mm.
- Measuring range from 000.0 deg to 360.0 deg, with accuracy of 0.3 deg.
- Rule locking function.
- Easy operation with two press buttons.
- Auto-shut off in 6 minutes.
- For UK sale only.
- Spare battery available ref. BAT/CR2032/3V.
- Accessory carry case also available ref. CASE/DAR/200.
- Measuring range
- 000.0 deg to 360.0 deg
- 0.1 deg
- 0.3 deg
- 3 volt
- Rule open length
- 400 mm
- End of life
- See below for Environmental Policy link
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Lithium 3 volt battery for DAR/200 and DAR/500.