E/SCRIBE - Trend EasyScribe - Multi-Purpose Scribing Tool
Handheld scribing tool for architrave, skirting, scribing doors, scribing worktops, setting hinge recess depth etc.
- Articulated arm allows the required offset to be set precisely from 1mm to 40mm giving full flexibility.
- Use for a multitude of applications including hanging doors, installing worktops, plinths & skirting, architraves, flooring, window boards, panelling, shop fitting and tiling.
- Can be used as a marking gauge.
- Thin guide plate (0.5mm) for access into narrow gaps ensuing full versatility.
- Flat base ensures object surface remains in contact ensuring a consistent scribe.
- Knurled foregrip sliding steel guide plate allows up to 50mm projection.
- Thumb wheel fine adjustment.
- Marks narrow pencil line of 0.7mm width ensuring accuracy.
- Spare graphite refillls available.
- Patent EP 2605889
- Graphite width
- Graphite grade