PH/7X30/500 - Pocket Hole Screw Fine Thread No.7x30mm
Square drive, self-tapping, solid steel wood screws coated with Zinc to protect against rusting, ideal for a variety of indoor projects. 30mm length coarse thread to suit 19mm hard woods such as oak, ash, maple and more. Designed for use with Pocket Hole Jigs.
- Zinc-Coated Steel protects the screw against moisture, preventing rust.
- Self-Tapping Tip ensures wood doesn’t split, producing a strong, clean joint.
- Flange Head maximizes joint strength and prevents over-tightening.
- No.2 Robertsons Square Head provides maximum grip ensuring the bit doesn’t slip whilst driving at an angle.
- Fine Thread makes this screw ideal for hard woods.
- No.7 (3.9 mm) x 30 mm
- Zinc coated
- For use with
no spare products
Pocket Hole Jig & Mini Pocket Hole Jig Video
Video demonstrating the functions of the Pocket Hole Jig and the Mini Pocket Hole Jig.