PH/JIG - Pocket Hole Jig
All-metal Pocket Hole Jig for drilling 9.5mm pocket hole joints suited to both new and repair work. Adjustable hole centres for narrow and wider stock, ideal for carcase and face framework, designed for 16mm to 19mm thick material. Can be bench-mounted for batch work or guides can be used independently for in-situ internal applications.
- Repositionable Drilling Guides allows the hole centres to be altered between 29mm and 63mm ensuring stronger joints in wider material.
- Removable Drilling Guides can be used independently for repair work and inaccessible areas.
- Fixed Height Drilling Guides for materials from 16mm to 19mm (5/8” to 3/4”) accommodates common plywood, MDF and furniture board thicknesses.
- On-Board Adjustable Clamp with quick-release mechanism
- Secondary Clamp Position allows the clamp to reposition for wider stock.
- Woodchip Relief Holes helps protect against clogging inside the drilling guides.
- Full Length Hardened Drill Guide Bushes for long life and accurate drilling.
- Non-Marring Clamp Pad prevents pressure marks on the workpiece.
- Countersink Screw positions allows the jig to be screwed to a base board for extra support.
- Material thickness min.
- 16 mm
- Material thickness max.
- 19 mm
- Material width min.
- 38 mm
- Hole pitch
- 29 mm-63 mm
- Drill diameter
- 9.5 mm
- Square drive bit size
- Screw size
- Fine No.7 x 30 mm
- Drilling angle
- 15 degrees
no spare products
Pocket Hole Jig & Mini Pocket Hole Jig Video
Video demonstrating the functions of the Pocket Hole Jig and the Mini Pocket Hole Jig.