PH/JIG/BK - 3-in-1 Pocket Hole Jig
Multi-function jig for drilling 9.5mm pocket hole joints suited to both new and repair work. Lightweight glass-fibre reinforced nylon construction with full-length, hardened drill guide bushes. Unique drill depth setting system for fast set-up on materials from 12.7 to 38mm. Adjustable centres are ideal for narrow and wide stock, and detachable drill guides are perfect for narrow repairs in confined spaces.
- Material Thickness Gauge allows fast checking of material thickness without the use of a tape measure.
- Pre-set Depth Gauge adjusts the pocket position to suit the timber thickness.
- Drill Bit Setting Gauge is used to set the correct drilling position for materials between 12.7mm and 38mm thick.
- Full-Length Hardened Drill Guide Bushes for long life and accurate drilling.
- Repositionable Drilling Guides allow the hole centres to be altered between 28mm and 50mm ensuring stronger joints in wider material.
- Woodchip Relief Holes help protect against clogging inside the drilling guides.
- Flip-Over End Stop allows the jig to hook over for an external joint or butt up to an edge for an internal joint.
- Pocket Hole Guides can be removed and used as single pocket hole jigs for narrow stock or repairs.
- Magnetic Clamp Position allows a face clamp to attach to the jig for easier repositioning.
- Centering Plate Index for setting the drill guides to pre-set positions.
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon Body minimises weight whilst retaining strength.
- Material thickness min.
- 12.7 mm
- Material thickness max.
- 38 mm
- Hole pitch
- 28 to 50 mm
- Drilling angle
- 15 degrees
- Screw size
- Fine No.7 x 30 mm
- Screw sizes
- Coarse No. 7 x 25 mm, No.7/8 x 30 mm, No.8 x 37 mm, No.8 x 50 mm, No.8 x 63 mm
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Trend Snappy Robertson No2 Driver Bit - 150mm long