1307/38WS - Saw forstner 3/8 inch diameter Short Series
Saw Tooth Forstner bits are made from high grade Carbon Steel and meticulously heat-treated.
- They cut fast, with the grain or across it.
- Multi-spur peripheral tool with centre tip.
- They can drill overlapping holes in any direction and are chosen for exacting and delicate work, such as scroll and scalloping operations.
- Forged steel for increased resistance to wear, with large chip free zones for excellent chip clearance.
- Shanks ground to reduce vibration and improve the quality of the cut.
- Not for use with routers.
- A fast feed rate is recommended.
no spare products