Brushless motor for increased performance, reduced motor wear and tear and a compact lightweight design.
13mm Metal Jacobs chuck for reliable durability and bit retention.
All metal gears maximise power across all drilling and driving applications.
Two speed options, low gear for bigger diameter holes and driving large screws, high speed for smaller diameter holes.
High impact hammer function for fast and accurate drilling into masonry.
16 torque setting for controlled screwdriving in wood and consistent torques for fixing into metal.
Variable speed trigger for precision startup and full control throughout.
Big drilling capacities; 32mm in wood, ideal for fitting cylinder style door locks plus 13mm in metal and masonry.
LED Light floods the work area with light to aid screwing and drilling in dark areas – under floors, in roof spaces and cupboards.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BRUSHLESS MOTOR – Longer motor life, more Power, More run time.
- 13mm CAPACITY 3 JAW SLEEVELESS JACOBS CHUCK – All metal construction for fast, single-handed bit swaps.
- ALL METAL GEARBOX – Maximises power through the drill across all functions and increases lifespan.
- 2 SPEED GEARBOX – Ensures the drill is working to maximum performance levels at all times.
- 3 FUNCTIONS – Standard drilling in wood and metal, drilling in masonry and screwdriving functions.
- 0 - 500 & 0 – 2000 NO LOAD SPEEDS – Low speed gear setting for extra power when boring bigger diameters in timber, fast speed for efficient drilling in metal and masonry.
- MODE SELECTION COLLAR – Separate over-ride collar for torque settings for fast changeover between drilling and driving operations.
- 16 TORQUE SETTINGS – Allows controlled repeatable driving in all materials.
- SLIMLINE GRIP – Ergonomic grip for comfortable control over extended periods.
- LED WORKLIGHT – Illuminates the work area to help positioning.
- IMPRESSIVE DRILLING CAPACITIES – 32mm Diameter in timber, 13mm in metal and 13mm masonry.
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER – For precision screwdriving and controlled drilling when starting and exiting the work.
- HIGH IMPACT RATE - 0-7920/0-39600 Impacts per minute for fast efficient drilling in masonry.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Only 1.4Kg (1.45Kg with 2.0Ah battery) keeps fatigue to a minimum when drilling and driving at arm’s length.
- TREND TOOL CONNECTION – Takes all Trend 18V Li Ion batteries.
18V BL Combi Drill 48NM (Bare): T18S/CDB
18V BL Combi Drill & Impact Driver (Battery Kit & Box): T18S/CIDK2
18V TXLI Battery System
18V 2Ah 18650
For quick and easy jobs, a compact and well balanced battery (32 mins charging time). Suitable for light sanding, light drilling and less demanding cutting.
18V 4Ah Slimline 21700
A Slimline, versatile and powerful battery (48 mins charging time). Suitable for routing applications, heavy sanding & drilling and demanding cutting.
18V 5Ah 18650
Designed for extended capacity and power usage (54 mins charging time). Suitable for repetitive tasks in higher demand materials and all 2Ah/4Ah applications.
Accessories for your product
SNAP/CS/SET - TREND SNAPPY 5 PIECE COUNTERSINK SET
SNAP/FMD/1 - TREND SNAPPY FLEXIBLE MAGNETIC DRIVER
SNAP/TH/2 - TREND SNAPPY TOOL HOLDER - 60 PIECE
- T18S/CH6A - T18S Fast Charger (240v) - UK & Eire sale onlySpecial Price£39.64£33.03Regular Price£79.28
- T18S/BA5A - T18S 18V 5Ah TXLI Battery - UK & Eire sale onlySpecial Price£51.74£43.12Regular Price£103.50
- T18S/BA4AM - T18S 18V 4Ah TXLI Battery - UK & Eire sale onlySpecial Price£46.00£38.33Regular Price£92.00
- T18S/BA2A - T18S 18V 2Ah TXLI Battery - UK & Eire sale onlySpecial Price£25.87£21.56Regular Price£51.74