Pocket Hole Jig
Multi-function Pocket Hole Jig
Ideal for fast and accurate joining of solid timber and sheet materials giving strong instant joints
Multi-function design for twin hole or single hole pockets
Makes strong secure joints in seconds
Works with all timber thicknesses from 12mm to 38mm
For new work, repair work and different thickness materials
Adjustable spacing to allow pitch from 29mm to 63mm.
Workpiece can be quickly clamped to the jig for quick and easy usage.
Clearance holes on both columns allow for swarf to be cleared.
Workpiece can be handled immediately after gluing & screwing creating time saving benefits.
Allows a variety of joints to be created individually in timber, MDF, plywood and blockboard.
Fast, strong and quick construction for impressive projects with no additional clamps required.
- Solid hardened bushes with variable pitch of 29mm to 63mm.
- Use on timber, MDF, plywood and blockboard.
- Allows a variety of joints to be created individually.
- No clamps required.
- Square drive self tapping screws for use with a No.2 square drive bit to resist slipping (cam out).
- Workpiece can be handled immediately after gluing & screwing creating time saving benefits.