Portable Benchtop Router Table
Robust construction for workshop and site use with precision engineered components to deliver high quality, consistent and accurate results. Perfect for Panel Raising, Templating and Batch Cutting applications.
Workshop Router Table
Free-standing table for workshop use with precision engineered components to deliver high quality, consistent and accurate results. Featuring an extra-large surface area, it is perfect for Panel Raising, Templating and Batch Cutting applications with wider and longer stock.
240V / 110V / 230V (Euro)
240V / 230V (Euro)
Accepts stock up to 130mm wide
Accepts stock up to 800mm long
Accepts up to 86mm diameter cutter
Router Table Key Applications
Planing & Jointing
Tongue & Groove
Working with Thinner Materials
Using joinery cutters for Panel Raising, Tongue and Groove, & Scribe and Profile applications
Templating curved pieces using bearing-guided cutters and the Lead-On Starter Pin
Consistent and accurate batch cutting
Safe and controlled working with thinner material
Steel Frame Construction is designed for stability, durability, portability & easy router access.
Large / Extra Large Phenolic Table provides an ultra-durable, stable and flat surface for friction-free feeding of stock.
NVR Power Safety Switch allows safe operation from the table edge across a wide range of routers.
68mm Extra-Deep Adjustable Fence offers excellent support for a range of material thicknesses and keeps accessories within easy reach.
Precision Aluminium Fence Extrusion with a wide base, ensures perfect squareness of the facings to the table for accurate routing.
Adjustable Melamine Fence Facings with durable, smooth surfaces for easy and safe stock feeding.
Explore All Features
- WRT - Workshop Router Table 240V UK£544.14£453.45
- WRT/EURO - Workshop Router Table 230V EU£544.14£453.45
What is a Router Table?
- A Router Table allows users to greatly extend the range of applications that can be achieved when routing.
- With hand-held routing, the stock remains stationary and the router is moved to perform the cut. (this has limitations due to safety).
- With table routing, the router is firmly secured to the table and the stock is moved past the cutter to perform the cut. This allows larger cutters to be used safely and can perform tasks like templating more easily.
Discover more about the T14, The Perfect Workshop Router for the Perfect Router Table