Air Mask Pro
Industrial Rated Full Face Respiratory Mask
Interchangeable P3 rated filter options to suit a wider range of protection factors plus high impact visor with superior all round vision
Protects the user from an extensive range of microscopic airborne particles
Lightweight mask for reduced user fatigue with ultra-low breathing resistance
Panoramic visor which offers protection and uncompromising
Unrivalled comfort and fit with a 5 point head harness suitable for a wide range of sizes
How to correctly fit the Air Mask Pro
Attach the filters to the mask. Offer up your chosen filters to the bayonet fitting and twist until it stops.
Place the mask on your head and tighten the straps to create an airtight seal.
Make a face fit test by blocking the filters and inhaling to check the seal for air leakage.
Large panoramic clear polycarbonate visor for superior vision in all tasks.
Maximum protection from sparks, swarf and metal grinding dust.
Superior eye and respiratory protection in stone and masonry work.
Ideal for industrial and trade woodworking workshop use to protect against harmful wood dusts.
A2P3 Filter option has an APF20 rating for additional paint spraying, mists, fumes and particulates protection.
Ultra-low breathing resistance for increased comfort in extended periods of use.
- All in one design incorporating high impact visor and P3 High efficiency respiratory protection.
- Large panoramic clear polycarbonate visor for superior vision in all tasks.
- Ultra-low breathing resistance for increased comfort in extended periods of use.
- Visor offers high impact eye protection for maximum safety from high velocity debris.
- 5-point head harness for superior all round fit, optimising the face seal for assured protection.
- Side fitting filters with swept back profile for increased vision and longer filter life.
- Supplied without filters to allow the user to select specific filters to protect against different materials and particulates.
- Small, medium and large options for a worry free, correct fit ensuring maximum respiratory protection.
- Bayonet fit filter connection for fast, error free attachment.
- A2P3 R Combined Filter option has an APF20 rating for additional paint spraying, mists, fumes and particulates protection.
- Filter options offer premium protection against particulates down to 0.3 microns with 99.99% efficiency.
- P3 R Filter option has an APF40 (Assigned Protection Factor) and protects against harmful dust from woodworking applications, concrete and metal grinding, silica and masonry dust, agricultural dust, aerosol sprays and more.
- AIR/M/FF/S - AirMask Pro Class 2 Full Mask Only SmallSpecial Price£119.99£99.99Regular Price£192.25
- Out of StockAIR/M/FF/M - AirMask Pro Class 2 Full Mask Only MediumSpecial Price£119.99£99.99Regular Price£180.52Out of stock
Click here for more information on the Trend Safety Mask Range