Pro Pocket Hole Jig
Multi-function Pocket Hole Jig
Ideal for fast and accurate joining of solid timber and sheet materials giving strong instant joints
Multi-function design for twin hole or single hole pockets
Makes strong secure joints in seconds
Works with all timber thicknesses from 12mm to 38mm
For new work, repair work and different thickness materials
Adjustable height to allow material from 12.7mm to 38mm to be jointed.
Workpiece support and end stops for larger workpieces.
Quick and easy drill bit depth setting turret and dust extraction spout.
Workpiece can be handled immediately after gluing & screwing creating time saving benefits.
Allows a variety of joints to be created individually in timber, MDF, plywood and blockboard.
Fast, strong and quick construction for impressive projects with no additional clamps required.
- Adjustable height to allow material from 12.7mm to 38mm to be jointed.
- Solid hardened bushes with fixed pitch of 30mm.
- Use on timber, MDF, plywood and blockboard.
- Workpiece support and end stop.
- Allows a variety of joints to be created individually.
- Quick and easy drill bit depth setting turret.
- Dust extraction spout.
- Square drive self tapping screws for use with a No.2 square drive bit to resist slipping (cam out).
- Workpiece can be handled immediately after gluing & screwing creating time saving benefits.
- No clamps required.
- PH/JIG - Pocket Hole Jig£119.47£99.56
- PH/JIG/AK - Pro Pocket Hole Jig£219.35£182.79
- PH/JIG/BK - 3-in-1 Pocket Hole Jig£70.45£58.71
- Out of StockPH/JIG/BS - Single Pocket Hole Jig£36.44£30.37Out of stock
- PH/JIG/C - Twin Pocket Hole Jig£45.59£37.99
- PH/JIG/M - Pocket hole jig mini£62.96£52.47