T5 1000W ¼” Variable Speed Plunge Router
High-performance lightweight plunge router with a classic Single-Handed Plunge Control, engineered to deliver reliable, fast, accurate cuts. Perfect for hinge cutting, dovetailing and timber profiling.
Ideal for all hobbyist applications. Perfect for Decorative Mouldings and Joinery.
Lightweight Router with 50mm plunge depth, ideal for hinge and lock faceplate recessing.
Also supplied with a lock-on clip to hold power on when used in a router table.
Powerful 1000W Soft Start Motor for medium duty applications with controllable startup.
Now compliant to the latest IEC 62841-2-17:2017 safety regulations with a new sliding power switch.
Full wave electronics keep the power supply constant under load for optimum performance at all levels.
Standard clip-in dust extraction port to keep the work area clear of dust.
Router plunging is controlled using the twist lock handle for maximum control.
Speed control dial for maximum control on different materials and cutter diameters.
Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work.
Supplied with a 30mm direct fit guide bush for accuracy in jig and template work.
Supplied with a storage box.
- Single-Handed Plunge Control for intuitive and easy cutter depth adjustment.
- Sliding Power Switch is conveniently located and supplied with a lock-on clip for table use. Compliant to EN 62841-2-17:2017.
- Micro-Adjustable Side Fence with adjustable facings and 0.1mm increments for accurate edge rebating, grooving and moulding.
- 5-Level Variable Speed Control offers precise control across a wide range of cutters, materials and applications.
- Trend Base Configuration is a standardised pattern of fixing holes that allow routers to be attached to a range of compatible tables, jigs and accessories.
- Spindle Lock for quick and easy cutter changes.
- Plunge Depth Limiter is easy to set and prevents over-cutting.
- 3-Position Rotating Turret to pre-set plunge depth limits for fast, repeatable batch and stepped cutting.
- Anti-Scratch Base Plate made from replaceable, smooth phenolic materials for a low-friction routing experience.
- ER Style Collet utilises a double-locking safety design to prevent accidental cutter ejection and a multi-spline profile for concentric clamping to the cutter shank.
Other Featured Products
Explore our Extensive Range of Router Cutters