C164AX1/4TC - Trend CraftPro 1/4in Two Flute Straight Router Cutter Bit 13 dia x 20mm cut depth
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising.
- Use on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard.
- Cutter has a bottom cut feature.
- 1/4" shank 13mm diameter 20mm cut depth twin flute TCT cutter
- General purpose cutter for shallow mortices, template work with guide bushes, slots, grooves, rebating.
- Bottom cut feature for plunge and trenching work.
- 1/4" shank for light duty applications and easy control in smaller routers.
- PTFE coated bodies reduces friction and heat build-up for longer lifespan.
- 2mm thick Premium Micro-granular Tungsten Carbide Tips for an excellent finish in all materials.
- ‘K’ marked shank ensures correct insertion depth for safe routing.
- Additional shank markings to indicate maximum safe speed and cutter reference.
- Extra-long shank for use in router tables.
- 33/64 inch
- 13 mm
- 20 mm
- 60 mm
- Shank Diameter
- 1/4 inch
no spare products