CSB/16048A - Trend Craft Pro 160mm diameter 20mm bore 48 tooth fine finish cut saw blade for hand held circular saws
Sawblades designed for a professional finish in particle board, boards veneered both sides, plywood MDF, chipboard laminated one-sided, veneer and hardboard.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- For plunge saws.
- Suitable for Festool TS55, Scheppach PL55, Scheppach CS55
- 6 1/4 inches
- 160 mm
- 20 mm
- 2.2 mm
- Plate thick
- 1.6 mm
- No. of Teeth
- Tooth form
- 15 degrees
- Quick Selector No.
- Colour Code
- Cut Finish
- Max rpm
Festool TS55, Scheppach PL55, Scheppach CS55
no spare products
Trend Craft Sawblades - Product Overview
Our range of CraftPro sawblades, including crosscutting, plunge saw, non-stick coated and nail cutting blades.