SNAP/CS/10 - Trend Snappy Countersink with 1/8 (3.2mm) Drill
Trend Snappy 9.5mm diameter countersink - with adjustable drill
- 9.5mm diameter countersink for up to 10 gauge Imperial screws.
- The perfect, fast swap accessory for clean, consistent finishes."
- Made from hardened tool steel for assured performance.
- Ideally suited to hard and softwoods alike."
- Fitted with high quality 3.25mm diameter replaceable HSS (High Speed Steel) piloting drill for No 10 Imperial screws in softwood or No8 screws in hardwood.
- Easily adjustable drill length for different timber thicknesses and fast alignment.
- Can be used to make countersinks and can also be used for counterbores; ideal for use with Trend Snappy SNAP/PC/95T or SNAP/PC/38 Plug Cutters for applications where the fixings need to be hidden.
- 3/8 inch
- 9.5 mm
- 1/8 inch
- 3.25 mm
- Shank Diameter
- 1/4 inch hex
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Trend Snappy Replacement Drills - For Imperial Countersinks
Replacement drill bit.
Replacement grub screw for SNAP/CS drill countersinks.