2214/38WS - Plug maker match 3/8 inch diameter
Precision made Carbon Steel plug makers for use on natural timber, exactly matching the holes produced by the Saw Tooth Forstners groups 1306 & 1307.
- High precision CNC ground flutes for improved quality of cutting edge geometry and precise diameter tolerance.
- These have four to six wings to ensure a clean cut. Use a slow, constant feed rate ensuring timber is clamped to bed of drilling machine.
- Precision ground internal bore with slight conical shape to ensure precise plugs are bored.
- Large withdrawing zone to enable easy removal of the plug and variable length plugs to be created.
- Shanks ground to reduce vibration and improve the quality of the cut.
- Do not use these tools on abrasive timber or hard plastics or metal.
- Not for use with hand held power tools or routers.
no spare products