CSB/AP19060 - Craft saw blade aluminium and plastic 190 x 60 teeth x 30
Trend Craft Pro saw blade - 190mm diameter 30mm bore 60tooth TCT
- Specialist blade with -6 degree hook, 2.8 kerf with 1.9mm plate thickness for clean, safe cutting of plastics and alloys with mitre saws.
- TCP (Triple Chip Profile) tungsten carbide tips ensure the cleanest of cuts for professional finishes.
- For mitre saw use, aluminium and UPVC window components. Supplied with 20mm bushing washer for increased range of compatible saws including Makita LS0714.
- Premium quality Microgranular Tungsten Carbide tips are silver brazed and precision ground for high end performance and edge retention across the board.
- The Trend blade utilises a high grade alloy steel plate, hardened and tempered to maintain flat and true performance for assured accuracy and longevity.
- For alloy cutting use a cutting lubricant such as Trendiwax. Wear gloves and clamp material securely.
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Bearings are shielded to prevent penetration of dust and grease packed for life.
Collar Packs are used for cutters with shank mounted bearings.
Bushing washers supplied to reduce bore diameter for certain makes and models of saw.