H/JIG/C - Hinge jig Skeleton two part in case
The two part Contractor Hinge Jig is a portable fully adjustable block template set designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors & frames using a plunge router.
- It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly.
- Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
- Fully adjustable apertures for fire door requirements and renovation work.
- Can be used on both inside and outside doors, rebated frames and on maximum 25mm thick fixed stops.
- Ideal for fitting a new door in an old frame.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way.
- Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
- Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time. Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Long reach router cutter required, 12mm diameter with 70mm overall length.
- Adjustable edge guides with preset for hinge of 20mm, 25mm and 30mm
- Unibase may be needed.
- Patent No. GB2490139
- T4EK router requires a ref. UNIBASE or special guide bush ref. GB/T4/160.
- Length min.
- 2 5/8" (67 mm)
- Length max.
- 5" (127 mm)
- Width min.
- 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Width max.
- 1 3/8" (35 mm)
- Width max. in 35mm fixed rebate
- 23 mm
- Width max. in 44mm fixed rebate
- 32 mm
Door sizes possible
- Height min.
- 6' 5" (1956 mm)
- Height max.
- 2100 mm* (6' 10"*)
- Thickness min.
- 5/8" (16 mm)
- Thickness max.
- 2" (51 mm)
- Edge stops thickness
- 6 mm
- 2.9 kg
- Jig overall length
- 1956 mm
- Plate thickness
- 3 mm
- Fixed stop max. thickness
- 25 mm**
* Please note for doors over 2040mm the bottom hinge will be higher than 9" up.
** Max. hinge leaf width 23mm (35mm doors)
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Fabric case for the H/JIG/C hinge jig.
Guide bush guides the router when using a template.
Replacement bradawl only for the H/JIG/C.
Replacement one upper extrusion only for the H/JIG/C.
Replacement one lower short extrusion only for the H/JIG/C.
Replacement block for the H/JIG/C.
Replacement through hole edge stop for the H/JIG/C.
Replacement threaded edge stop for the H/JIG/C.
Replacement locking knob knurled for H/JIG/C.
Replacement locking knob knurled with holes for H/JIG/C.
Replacement swivel end plate for the H/JIG/C.
Replacement T bolt M6 x 31mm right hand thread H/JIG/C.
Replacement T bolt M6 x 31mm left hand thread H/JIG/C.
Replacement end cap for H/JIG/C.
Replacement knob for H/JIG/C.
Replacement O ring for H/JIG/C.
A pair of sliding blocks complete with clamping knob and edge guides for the H/JIG/C.
Replacement square nut.
Replacement machine screw.